How do you paint Thomson Reuters Building red? Watch a preview of our brand new Canada Day New York Advert and for your chance to win a shiny new BlackBerry Z10 tweet us a picture of you in front of 3 Times Square when it’s on.
The happiest snap will win. Go on Canada!
Don’t forget to spread the word with fellow New Yorkers and like our Facebook Page. Winners will be announced on July 2nd via Twitter & Facebook.
Valid entry is via Twitter and must be hashtagged #CanadaDayNYC & #TimesSquare @BlackBerry @CanadaDayNYC
Terms & Conditions
1. The BlackBerry Z10 prize draw is open to residents of the US aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize is not open to employees or agencies of Canada Day International, BlackBerry their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must enter your details as above.
5. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on July 1 2013. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of tweets @BlackBerry @CanadaDayNYC including #CanadaDayNYC #TimesSquare.
9. One winner will receive a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone. Canada Day International accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified via Canada Day New York Facebook Page on or before 3rd July 2013 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Canada Day International within 28 days of being notified by Canada Day International, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Canada Day International shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from Canada Day International within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Canada Day International, 3rd Floor, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0SR
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Canada Day International retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Canada Day International for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Canada Day International accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Canada Day International further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize.
18. Canada Day International reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Canada Day International in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Canada Day International shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Competition will be governed by US law.
21. Promoter: Canada Day International, 3rd Floor, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0SR